Selling a product or service?
Got a service or product you want to market to the public? An ecommerce website allows you to showcase and sell products and services just with a few clicks of a mouse. The Internet has become the world’s market place, so if your not selling your products on line you are certainly missing a trick.
We offer appealing, easy to use ecommerce websites giving the customer an easy, no hassle purchasing experience.
• Retina ready & responsive web design
• Content management system
• Search Engine Optimisation ready
• Social media integration
• Images, galleries, videos, animations & sliders
• Applications, contact forms & requests
• Directory and client user interaction
• Shopping cart
• Secure payment gateway
Shopping carts & payment gateways
Adding an online shop to a website is a great way of letting people buy your products at their own convenience. But having the correct software to run your e-commerce site is crucial. All e-commerce sites need a shopping cart and payment gateway so that payments can be made by people visiting your site. Background Marketing develops user-friendly e-commerce interfaces that allow customers to purchase products or services efficiently and quickly.
With a wide variety of systems out there that deal not just with payments, but with invoices, discounts, shipping methods, coupons, orders, taxes, currencies, wish lists, email notifications, sales reports, user profiles and even customisable colours and themes. We’ve got the experience to help you make the right choices when it comes to selling online. Call us and start your e-commerce website today, and take the next giant step forward with your business.
With our training and support, e-commerce doesn’t have to be scary.
Once we have completed your e-commerce website, we will supply you with full support and training that will ensure you are proficient with all aspects of your new website facility…
• Adding, editing and deleting items and descriptions
• Devising and implementing special discount offers / coupon deals
• Maintaining your website management backend that controls everything that goes on