Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Services
What is SEO?
To put it simply, SEO is nothing more than a systematic approach used to make your website more visible online. The main thing to take note of here is the fact that this through natural means, and not by using any pay per click options (the ads on the right hand side of Google). While the overall goal is to ensure that a site is seen as more of an authority, and more visible in their respective marketplace, this isn’t usually how online marketing efforts are measured. The truth is the largest measure of success is getting to page one on Google.
Why is SEO important?
By getting to page 1 of Google, a business is automatically perceived as an authority site, and as such, they are guaranteed increased visibility in their market place. As well, with the increase in brand recognition an online searcher is more likely to do business with you, just because you are on page one. In fact, almost 90% of searchers never go beyond page one when searching for a product or a service.
• Increased visibility and brand recognition
• Greater customer insight through measurement tools
• Brings targeted business traffic to your site
• Automatic credibility for your business
• SEO offers one of the best ROI’s in Advertising (ability to measure everything)